[wplug] Thanks and new question.

Karlos Abel kgreat4 at connecttime.net
Fri Nov 5 18:45:56 EST 2004

First off, thanks to everyone who recommended buying a mac laptop.  I
know they're a 'love it or hate it' prospect, but so far, I'm in serious
lust with the thing.  Thanks for the help!  Speaking of help, anyone
want to get in on paying for it?  Limited time offer.

Part 2:  My old laptop is suffering from nothing worse than a completely
shot LCD panel.  I'm considering replacing the dusty old HP Pavilion I
use as an all-purpos server with the laptop.. any thoughts on this plan?
--
Karl Abel
DrBA Productions
kgreat4 at connecttime.net
www.voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who are trying to reform me." -- Paul
Butterfield