[wplug] Windows - Is this happening to you too?

A. McCullough amccullg at hotpop.com
Sat May 29 14:13:32 EDT 2004

Have both Ad-Aware and Spybot running and have HAD them both running. Neither
caught this particular pain in the a$$. Don't have SpywareBlaster yet though -
I'm always leery of installing yet another program to the mix (and frankly, a
lot of so-called adware removers are nothing but adware themselves).

Cheers,
Anna