[wplug] Linux Client Image Advice

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu May 27 08:24:38 EDT 2004

Be sure to take a look at (and show your boss):
http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/comparison/
which conveniently does not point to:
http://www.redhat.com/software/workstation/ because RH does not make
much from it.....

Don
PS - config your Outlook client to send in text format by default - html
is teh sux0r

  _____