[wplug] [Fwd: [InterLUG] Reminder: Ohio LinuxFest call for presentations deadline is May 15th]

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun May 23 21:34:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm helping out in the organization of the Ohio LinuxFest.
(not as a WPLUG board member but as an individual)

So, if you have an idea for a presentation for the Ohio LinuxFest
it's not too late. I know they are taking late submissions. So
if you have a way cool idea send it in. Mentioning that you are a
WPLUG member wouldn't hurt :c)

thanks,
Beth Lynn