[wplug] *.bat files

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Tue May 18 08:06:28 EDT 2004

1. Create a file called 'test.sh' and edit that file.
2. The first line should say #!/bin/sh
3. Put the rest of the commands on their own lines
4. The result should be as follows:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir newfile
cd newfile
clear

The #!/bin/sh is which shell interpreter is used so you may need to change
that depending on which Linux distro you use.

5. To make it executable, type chmod u+x test.sh
6. Now you can type /home/jason/test.sh (or where ever it might be.

Any more questions, feel free to ask :)

- Jason