[wplug] Hello: New to the list - suse 9 on sony pcg frv26

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Thu May 13 14:13:16 EDT 2004

(LOL)..funny. 3D with SuSE with ATI has been a battle for me. I spend
the first few weeks getting the screen to fit right (split about 3/4 of
the way down and wrapped around). I ended up building the ATI driver
monolithically in the kernel. If it was a module it didn't work. I never
dug into the details to know the exact cause. I will have to fix this
thought as I am getting a new laptop that uses ATI and will be forced to
get it working with 3D. So... keep posting / posted and I will relay
updates as they happen.