[wplug] Request For Comment

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed May 5 11:06:21 EDT 2004

Ryan -
I would have to say that it's pretty good.  The points you cover seem complete enough.
If I had to find something critical to say it would be that you didn't have a chance to evaluate xCAT (it's awesome at rapid deployment and system image management; not sure how well it would play with OpenMOSIX, but it's pure scripts and that makes it highly extensible) and that you don't delve much into "common parallel apps" like BLAST or Fluent.  I know that your overall goal was not a paper on parallel computing - it's just that's what I do most....

Don