[wplug] Pittsburgh Postgresql user group wanting to form

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed May 5 10:26:45 EDT 2004

If you missed me speaking about web servers, then you may not know that I think that
PostgreSQL is the coolest Open Source database around:
http://www.postgresql.org

Tom Lane is a core member of the PostgreSQL development team, and he's situated here
in the Pittsburgh area.  He's recently been testing the waters to see if there are
enough people interested to warrant the creation of a Pittsburgh area PostgreSQL user
group.

If you aren't subscribed to pgsql-general at postgresql.org, then you probably aren't
aware of this.

If there's anyone on the list who is interested in the formation of such a group,
please email Tom Lane directly to let him know: tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies