[wplug] Easy newbish question..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Tue May 4 13:06:01 EDT 2004

Sadly I'm stuck behind a proxy right now so I cannot see that url but I will look at home.

It's a Minolta DiAlta 351 copier / network printer..

It seems to use it's own propritery software for network printing.  I got the RPM right off
the CD that came with it.  Not very well documented.

I forget where I got it, but remember someone telling me to try -U if all else fails..  -i does
the same.

I queried it as someone else posted.  Here's my result.

[root at localhost minolta]# rpm -q -R -p diutil-1.0.1-12.i386.rpm
tk >= 8.0.4
tix >= 4.1
/bin/sh
ld-linux.so.2