[wplug] Wine Fun

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Mon May 3 08:26:18 EDT 2004

Purchased and using Ximina Evolution right now. Mostly works. Lots of
little bugs for those who are 'power users' of Outlook. LDAP is the main
catch right now. On that note does anyone have experiance with LDAP
browsing to help debug why I can not query MS AD LDAP for name lookup?
Just starting that branch of my migration from XP to SuSE.

Thanks,