[wplug] SuSE 9.1 info

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 22:49:01 EST 2004

But wait - There's more !!!

If you go to SuSE's website  http://www.suse.com
and folow the links for home users
There is a link (click on an image) at the top of the page for a 9.1 preview.

I'm anxious for the MS-Access replacement Rekall
and the new WYSIWYG feature in Quanta Plus in the Profession version of 9.1.

Current SuSE users can get some of the upgrades via the ftp site but I've
had difficulties in the past upgrading KDE and GNOME that way.

It's gets a bit tricky with all those RPM's.

-Bob