[wplug] SuSE 9.0 ??

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 22:34:45 EST 2004

Try setting up grub or lilo to NOT have the kernel use the framebuffer.
Remove the vga= line from lilo.conf or /boot/grub/menu.lst depending on how
you boot.

I've got an older system that freaks when I leave X to go back to a
framebuffer console.

The above solution fixed the problem.

Let me know if this helps,

Bob