[wplug] "roaming profiles" in linux..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Tue Mar 30 15:53:21 EST 2004

Well everything has been working all day..  But one problem..  users
cannot change their password with passwd, but get token manipulation
error..   yppasswd gives off the error of yppasswd is not running on the
master server (nis servername).  But it is running..  yppasswd does work
when right on the server..   nothing out of the ordinary in
var/logs/messages..

:(

-Mike