[wplug] sshd config -- no password?

Ryan Frenz rfrenz at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:05:38 EST 2004

I'm looking for a way to allow ssh connections from certain machines
without requiring passwords.  I have a script that connects to my machine
and checks if a certain process is running.  I want this to occur
automatically, without having to enter a pwd each time it connects.  Is
there a way I can specify to sshd a list of hosts that don't have to
authenticate (while still requiring others to)?  I'm guessing this has to
do with specifying host keys to sshd_config -- but I don't even know where
to start.

Thanks,

Ryan