[wplug] RE: [wplug-erie] Erie's first GUM

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Tue Mar 30 10:52:42 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

I also think that the Erie LUG has a lot of potential for success. I am
going to take the initiative and try to make Mercyhurst College in Erie THE
location for Erie LUG meetings. Here at Mercyhurst College, we have a lot of
modern classroom/meeting rooms packed with projectors and internet access
via DHCP. I also think that it would be possible to get special Wireless
Access passes to the Erie LUG members, so that they can utilize the wireless
networks that exist/will exist on campus the same way as the students can.

I will try to ask for space for the Install Fest and let everybody know.

Regards,

Lukasz Karapuda
lukasz at karapuda.com