[wplug] Linux sound

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Fri Mar 26 17:34:27 EST 2004

For some reason, I've experienced this problem with hardware that has
digital sound capabilities.  I don't know if this matches up with your
experience, but when the digital sound was enabled, I only heard a very
faint sound out of the rear speakers.  I ended up giving up on the card
and installing another one.