[wplug] "roaming profiles" in linux..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Fri Mar 26 11:40:25 EST 2004

Well, I got NFS working, and able to mount them okay..  Can even read
fine, but I cannot seem to get write permissions set correctly for some
reason..  I stumbled around and found I needed to create a directroy as a
mount point..  Do I need a chmod of that directory before I mount the NFS
share or anything?

When trying to write I just get a "Permission Denied"

-Mike