[wplug] "roaming profiles" in linux..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Thu Mar 25 08:40:23 EST 2004

The furthest I've gotten in the past setting up NFS was all the linux
boxes could browse the "server".  The NIS part is actually what I got
stuck on.  I found a walkthrough back then for it which completely
behooved me.

I'm all for centralized user accounts, we have a lot of employees come and
go.  As it is now, even adding and removing accounts from 2 or 3 machines
can be chaotic.

Think one of the other options would be easier to implement?

Thanks