[wplug] ut2004

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 12:41:02 EST 2004

You'll need a crowbar to pry me away from my regular nightly playing of Enemy
Territory.

By the way - Anyone else using TeamSpeak while playing online.
Works good on Linux and adds a new dimension to online gaming.

I can usually be found on the Shit-Storm (www.shit-storn.com) extreme server
playing as "Kernel 2.4.20", hope to see some WPLUG gamers there !!!!

-Bob