[wplug] ut2004

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Thu Mar 18 09:08:28 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 23:41, Robert E. Coutch wrote:
> I've been running the demo version for a while.
> It's improved over UT 2003 but it's still no Enemy Territory
> (www.castlewolfenstein.com).

Wow.  I couldn't have said it better myself!  I like ET much better.
Partially due to the game play and more depth.

The commercial version of UT2K4 is on shelves now and there is some type
of promotion on it.  Check these out:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299971587&skuId=6227665&type=product&cmp=%20%20

and

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1063630091083&skuId=6041017&type=product&cmp=%20%20

There is a DVD version, and a CDROM version.  They are both on sale for
$29.99 right now.  And as I understand it, the full installation can
chew up something like 5GB!

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs