[wplug] Slighty OT -- open office dynamic reports problem

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Tue Mar 16 23:27:43 EST 2004

Not sure if there are any OO or Star Office gurus on the list, but any help
would be greatly appreciated.

 I am generating a report based upon a query using Datasources in OO. The
report contains a list of amounts. I can't seem to find a way to total tha
entire list automatically in my report. Does anyone have any suggestions,
ideas?

Sorry if I didn't explain this clearly we've been at this along time.