[wplug] two nics

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 16 15:05:20 EST 2004

I forgot to mention that this is not for PCMCIA network cards, those you
can't control what interface gets what alias.  So you would need to insert
your wired card before your wireless card if you want wired to have eth0.

-Henry

--On Tuesday, March 16, 2004 2:21 PM -0500 Henry Umansky <hmust2+ at pitt.edu>
wrote:r