[wplug] phplot problems

John M. Rocker jmrocker at yukonwaltz.com
Mon Mar 15 10:25:43 EST 2004

I am having a problem getting phplot to work.  This is the error I am
getting in the browser when I check the test configuration.  I have all
of the dependencies installed.  I am running Mandrake 9.1.  Can any one
help me on this one?

ERROR in browser:

PHPlot Quickstart
This page will test to see if you have GD and PHP set up to view images
correctly. You should see at least one of the three images below.

Test to see if GIF graphs work
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagegif() in
/var/www/html/phplot/phplot-4.4.6/examples/test_setup.php on line 29

Line 29 of the test_setup.php file:

if (! ImageGif($im_test)) {