[wplug] Twinview on NVidia

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 14:07:19 EST 2004

Has anyone ever successfully setup a "Twinview" configuration on an
NVidia card?

I have one of those Shuttle PC's (shuttle.com), which I'm running
Fedora on.  It uses the NVidia NForce chipset, which is basically a
video card bundled with network card, sound, etc.

I have all the drivers installed correctly, and the thing runs pretty
well.  However, I have a second monitor that I would love to get
working with it.  I followed the documentation and checked out the
forums for some advice, but I'm not too good at decoding the logs that
could explain what I'm doing wrong with the X11 setup.

Does anyone have a NVidia card and has Twinview setup and working
correctly?