[wplug] I'm bringing Fedora Core 1

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 12 11:38:43 EST 2004

Hey guys,

Cool, everyone's bringing distros, and nobody needs anything out of the ordinary, it seems. Kudos all around!

So, I'll just bring Fedora Core 1, all three ISOs. (I *did* have space after all!) I'd get the Core 2 beta, but the sites that I found that had it were all down this morning.

Oh well, their loss! Besides, that gives me a chance to evangelize for APT on Red Hat/Fedora again! If folks have Core 1, they'll be able to download all of Core 2 when they want it.

See you all tomorrow!

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org