[wplug] Re: Download ISO for InstallFest?

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Mar 11 21:35:17 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org> wrote:

> Also, let me know if you'll be bringing ISOs or CDs of your own. No
> point in me getting something that someone else will bring.

I can bring a set of Mandrake 9.1 CDs. 9.1 has been out for almost a
year now, so I don't know if that's getting too long in the tooth for
your tastes.  I also have CDs with most of the security and bugfix
updates to 9.1, plus Mozilla 1.6 and OpenOffice.org 1.1.

If that's not old *enough*, I can bring Slackware 3.2 (kernel 2.0.29).

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger