[wplug] Software Freedom Day

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Thu Mar 11 07:36:15 EST 2004

As one of the main opponents (not flamer please)  to the WPLUG vs. Gates
day, I would like to say that I think that Sean has a great idea.

I propose that the board meet to consider formally supporting and
coordinating this as a WPLUG activity.  They should then present their
position to the members at the next meeting and here on the mail list.  If
we are going to do this then we would need to get started very soon.