[wplug] [InterLUG] Ohio LinuxFest 2004 Announcement (fwd)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Mar 10 23:17:00 EST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Beth Lynn wrote:

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>   Call for Presentations
>
>     Please send the following information to share at ohiolinux.org
>     by May 15, 2004:

I think it would be neat to give a presentation during at this, but since
I tend to get bored with things quicker than others, I don't know what
most people might find interesting for me to talk about. I'm also not sure
what calibur talks were given last year.
So my question to all is, what topic, (the more defined the better), would
get you to make the trip to this event? (I'll likely give a practice run
of the talk locally.)

My question to those who went last year is, what types of topics went over
well last year? What was the general experience level of the crowd?

-james