[wplug] [InterLUG] Ohio LinuxFest 2004 Announcement (fwd)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Mar 10 22:58:36 EST 2004

The Ohio InterLug is back and promises to be better than ever.
Those who missed it last year ought to be sorry. Don't stay at
home this time.  Get thyself to Columbus. David Ostroske and
I went last year and it was fantastic. Maybe if more WPLUG-ers
show interest this year we can officaly represent ourselves in
this summit.

Anyone else interested?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn