[wplug] linux wifi pcmcia cards

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Mar 9 15:18:16 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 14:52, Brian Roberts wrote:
> I had a hard time getting any G cards to work, I spent $20 on the driver
> loader program and have been using it happily with my D-Link DWL650g. I
> believe there is an open source NDIS driver loader app out there
> somewhere, but haven't looked to hard since i shelled out the cash.
>
> http://www.linuxant.com/company/
>
> Brian

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/

I took a look at linuxant, and was going to pay money until I found out
that there is an open source project that provides the same drivers,
just with slightly less user friendly user interface.  If you are
capable of building a kernel module, just use ndiswrapper.

Jonathan S Billings <billings at negate.org>