[wplug] incoming call management software (was: Re: [pgh-pm]meeting Wednesday?)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Mar 8 13:50:28 EST 2004

This seems to still be a tentative talk, but the topic fit in with this
recent discussion about call management and Asterisk.  The night in
question below is this Wednesday. See their website to find times and join
their list, etc.

If you're not familar with Perl Mongers, they are to Perl what LUGs are to
linux.

http://pgh.pm.org/

-james