[wplug] Linux and OS-X question - Video chat

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:10:37 EST 2004

I'll have to start by saying that I don't use gnomemeeting.  But I
noticed there is a new version on their website:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org

Their download section also seems to have some codecs you can install
on a Windows machine.  They also have a bug tracker too (bugzilla).

I'd consider looking at their website...

=====
http://jjerome.com/resume.php