[wplug] digital camera and Gentoo

Tom McCullough temccullough at verizon.net
Sun Mar 7 09:32:19 EST 2004

Bryon Gill wrote:

>Try mounting /dev/sdb1?

Unfortunately I dont have any scsi devices directly under /dev except
symlinks to the dvd drives called sr0 and sr1.  they point to
/dev/scsi/host0/target0 and target1/lun0/cd.  this must be one of the
Gentoo permutations of the standard file structure.  I recompiled with
the scsi disk support as a module as well as generic support and cdrom
support which were already modules.  I compiled the base scsi module
into the kernel.  I get the same results from dmesg.