[wplug] digital cameras

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 10:43:09 EST 2004

I can report that my EyeQ Duo2000 camera works flawlessly as a usb mass
storage device once you switch it from PC to DSC mode.  I've seen these
cameras for about $70 at Eckerd's, they're 2 megapixels.  If you need a
modest camera this might be a great choice for a linux user.  If you want
a nice one- check out the nice Sony that uses mini-cd's.  Then your OS
doesn't matter so much :)