[wplug] digital cameras

Duncan Hutty duncanhutty at attbi.com
Wed Mar 3 19:15:29 EST 2004

does anyone know of a site that rates manufacturers of digital cameras for how well they support linux and/or provide information about their devices?

This is rather out of place on this list, but cheekily, I'm going to ask anyway:Also, I want to recommend a manufacturer of digital cameras to a family member who runs Windows. The primary criterion is that it shouldn't require the installation of masses of bloatware to use. What they're looking for is a device that takes their pictures and can be accessed as a simple storage device from where they can take the raw files and mess with them in photoshop or whatever.

Thanks again wplug!

Duncan Hutty