[wplug] Email disappearing/not accessible via KMail

Edward Bosco ebosco1 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 08:49:13 EST 2004

All -

I've an odd problem with emails coming off the Earthlink.net account not
showing up in KMail.

I'm running SuSE 8.2, with Konqueror as browser and KMail as email client.

I got some messages from people, that sent me email that I'd never saw in the
KMail inbox. When I open a console window and invoke the unix program 'mail',
I see some messages in that inbox that I hadn't seen in KMail.

I haven't seen anything via a google search that sheds light on this. I'm not
seeing a clear path to get those emails requeued toso I can access them via
KMail.

ANyone else see something like this?