[wplug] Is XFree86 4.4 worth it?

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 17:51:37 EST 2004

license arguments seem to always be a topic in Open Source software.

I'm not surprised that RH is looking into this.  They have always said
that they want to be totally GPL, which is why you can't get (by
default) xmms w/ mp3, xine, and mplayer.

I hardly ever follow the license talk about products, but I'm sure in
the long run that I will benefit from others having these debates.

=====
http://jjerome.com/resume.php