[wplug] Is XFree86 4.4 worth it?

Brian Sammon brians+ at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 1 00:57:25 EST 2004

> Is anyone excited about the new release of XFree86??  I
> was going to DL it today, but I wanted to see if anyone
> else tried it out.  I'm just not sure if its worth a
> couple hours on the phoneline.  Also, what's the deal

With the next WPLUG meeting only a week away, why not wait and pick up a copy
at the meeting?  I'm not sure if there'll be CDs available at the meeting, but
if you bring a laptop, I'll be able to help you get a copy one way or another.

By the way, coincidentally, the topic of the next meeting is XFree86.