[wplug] Homeless Shelter Help

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 30 12:28:18 EDT 2004

"This sounds like a job for K12LTSP !!!" -- obvious superhero quote

Anyway, I don't know the specifics of the case, but if more then 1
computer is desired, this would be the trick.  Using K12LTSP over LTSP
would be smart cause K12LTSP is designed to "work out of the box".  Also
I still have a bunch of the boxes that I was given by the LUG to use at
my school with K12LTSP - I could not use all of them at the school.
There would still be a need for some of the parts (monitor, better
router, keyboards,) but it would be a start.  I would be able to help
out some, but I can not comment to any set schedule or amount of time
since I have 3 kids and currently unemployed (My time is spend betweeen
'babysitting' while wife works, or 'pounding the pavement' for myself)