business card sized cdr fedora WAS Re: [wplug] Preparing for distroUpgrade

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed Jun 30 09:09:31 EDT 2004

	Yes - I have it on a 3" CD.  While I have not looked lately, if
memory serves the FC2 rescue image was too large for a "true" business
card CD-R.  I though the business card CDs were ~35MB, and the ISO is
over 50.  3" CDs hold ~80MB

>3. Were is the best place to buy business card sized cdrs and sleeves?
>(in pgh or on the net)
	I got mine at MicroCenter, I'm sure OfficeMax and CompUSA have
them as well - fairly common media.....

Don