[wplug] Small linux for PPC

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 09:43:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have an old dell desktop working fine with a RH 7.1.

It took only around 0.8 GB to have a good installation
(with most of the programs installed; including the
development tools). I think you can avoid most of the
unnecessary programs and can have an installation at a
lower disk space. I have the RH 7.1 CDs with me, if
you want to give it a try.

With regards,

Dileep P. V.
School of Pharmacry,