[wplug] writing on a ntfs partition

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 11:22:31 EDT 2004

Hello,

Thank you very much for your replies. I tried
installing that. But after installing the software,
when I try do   captive-install-acquire, the program
is getting killed.

I have only one partition in windows XP (thanks to MS
friendly attitude of Sony). It would be great if I can
repartition windows so that I can have a C drive as
well as a D drive. In that case, it should be possible
for me to have D drive as fat32 filesystem and then I
could use that partition for writing on windows from
linux. But as far as I know, I a the software called
partition magic to do so. I do not have one and have
never used it. That was the reason why I was thinking
of writing to NTFS itself.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Dileep