[wplug] writing on a ntfs partition

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 10:12:32 EDT 2004

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. In fact, there is
no problem for me to mount the ntfs partition and to
copy the files from there. But I can not write
anything there. It shows the error message that it is
a read only file system.

The relevent portion of my fstab reads like this:

/dev/hda2   /media/windows   ntfs
rw,noauto,users,gid=users,uid=dileep,umask=0002  0 0

I hope my querry is more clear now.

With best regards,

Dileep