[wplug] mozilla and thunderbird

duncanhutty at comcast.net duncanhutty at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 17:10:23 EDT 2004

I'll take the easy one and leave the rest for others.

> 2)I can not write on my windows partition. It is an
> NTFS system. Is there any way to achieve this?

Yes. You may be able to do:
modprobe ntfs
mkdir /mnt/windows
mount -t ntfs /dev/<your windows partition> /mnt/win

If not, you will probably need to recompile your kernel with support for NTFS (possibly as a module depending on how often you want to access that partition from Linux). If you get an error after the modprobe command, keep going; you may have ntfs compiled in already.

Duncan Hutty