[wplug] Fedora C2 and Win2k Domain

Wise, Jeremey Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Mon Jun 7 16:36:22 EDT 2004

Try being specific in what syntax you are using to get your connection.
Here is my startup script to attach to a W2k server for replication of
my data for corp archiving.

mount -t smbfs -o workgroup=workgroup,username=user,password=passw0rd
//servername/sharename /media/smb

make sure your servername is referanced in /etc/hosts.