[wplug] Fedora C2 and Win2k Domain

Chris Romano vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 7 12:05:31 EDT 2004

I have Fedora C2 installed and everything is going smoothly except one
part.  I can not connect to any of the windows machines.  My local
username/password is the same as my windows one.  I can go to Computer
-> Network -> Windows Network -> Domain and see all of the machines.
When I try to open the machine I get "Folder contents could not be
displayed" ... "You do not have the permissions ...".  I can access
these shares from a windows box.  I can't find any option for "Connect
As".  I tried to search google, but all issues where going from
Windows->Linux and not the other way around.  Can someone help shed some
light on the issue? Other then that, everything is going well.