[wplug] Mmmm... Beer...

Edward C. Smith esmith at tranzor.net
Fri Jun 4 11:16:53 EDT 2004

I'll be at the noon session with a bunch of Java Heads from my current
workplace. Have to be at a wedding tomorow evening so we had to go to
the early session. No GUM for me tomorow. Anybody else going to be there
at noon?

-Ed

Abe Rolick wrote:

> I'll be at the 3:30 session.  I'll wear my OpenBSD shirt so I'm easy
> to pick out of the crowd.
>

> Abe Rolick
>
> Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
>
>> Any WPLUGers interested in going to the microbrew festival
>> <http://www.pennbrew.com/data/english/microbrewersfest.htm>
>> after the June 5 GUM?
>>
>> The 3:30 PM session might be cutting it a little close, but
>> there's one at 8:00 as well.
>>
>> Vance Kochenderfer        |  "Get me out of these ropes and into a
>> vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger

*Edward C. Smith*
esmith -AT- tranzor -DOT- net

Psalm 84:10 For a day in Thy courts is better
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of wickedness.