[wplug] Corporate Desktops

Embery, Nathan Nathan.Embery at crowncastle.com
Thu Jun 3 11:06:45 EDT 2004

Someone may have already mentioned this, but the ximian exchange connector
for evolution was recently GPL'ed. Its definitely not part of the default
setup of any distro yet, but its doable fairly easily if you set up your own
red carpet server or similar to distribute upgrades and custom packages.

Nate