[wplug] Corporate Desktops

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 3 10:48:56 EDT 2004

MP3 and DVD playback are not requirements.  It's a nice to have but
definitely not required.

>> 4. Easy Install/setup (auto install big plus, ie Kickstart
>> type)

If the distro has that feature, that will be part of the test.  Off that
top of my head Fedora and Redhat have Kickstart and SuSE has AutoYaST.

I /will/ look at xCat before the test because I am not familiar with
that at all.  I never heard about it until this thread.

Chris Romano