[wplug] wplug Mac list?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed Jun 2 08:43:07 EDT 2004

Consider a wider focus similar to this:
http://www.nooss.org/
...it will allows questions from "all over" pertinent to Open Source software in genral.  Arguably, it's not a true "Operating System "X"" list, but generally those lists are so low volume (BSD, OS-X, etc) that it's simpler to lump them in one group and let the emails fly.

Whatever the decision I would strongly support severe beatings about the head and neck areas for cross-posting.

Don